At Greenwich Solicitors our business solicitors have excellent skills and experience to advise you on the purchase or sale of a business. We can assist you with business types including companies, partnerships, and trusts.
Each party to a sale or purchase of business transaction should be independently advised by a solicitor and an accountant.
Greenwich Solicitors can help with:
- Business structures
- Lease terms
- Put and Call options
- Goodwill and valuation of business assets
- Tax considerations
- Liaison with financial institutions
- Transfers of liquor licences and poker machine entitlements
- Transfers of equipment licences
- Franchising agreements
- Arranging due diligence searches and inspections
- Organising and attending settlement
Contact us to arrange a consultation with an experienced business solicitor in London.